Common Things at Last

For now, nothing more than the public diary of an anonymous man, thinking a few things out.

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Holy Cow

I just wanted to offer thanks to Mr. Jonah Goldberg of National Review Online for linking to me from his Liberal Fascism blog. It's certainly my first and only manually-created link, not to mention my first high-traffic link, which leaves me just a bit shocked at the readership I'm getting (let's just say that the past two-three hours have outpaced the blog's lifetime readership). I've enjoyed reading Jonah, as most of his readership calls him, for many years, and I’ve enjoyed the refinement of his style, presumably having changed in my tastes over the same years as he has. I’m honored that he thought my piece was worth linking. Thanks, Jonah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home