Common Things at Last

For now, nothing more than the public diary of an anonymous man, thinking a few things out.

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

SmartBoard, Smart-ass Students

Among the lines that I have heard from kids while I've been using the SmartBoard recently:

"Well, at least we know the school is putting the tuition money to good use!"

"Good thing we have the SmartBoard, since you can't use the white board for that!" (Said when I write on the SmartBoard with styluses (styli?) that look like colored markers.)

"Good thing we have the SmartBoard, since you can't use the projector for that!" (Said when I type notes into the computer from my desk and have them appear on the SmartBoard.)

All this means, of course, is that I have to come up with better ways to use the SmartBoard - but I already love that I get to save my daily notes and so have something to look back at when I try to remember what the hell I was talking about. I don't have to spend the extra time recording my recollections of class after the fact. (No, I don't plan very well - that's for another post.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home